100 Christmas and Winter Vector Mandala Ornaments
You get Simple Line Mandala + Colored Mandala + Bonus files like backgrounds, invitations, etc.
Total Files: 220 Ai, 220 Eps, 221 PNG, 101 Jpg.
Round mandalas containing all kind of elements and characters like: Christmas bells, Christmas trees, gift boxes, candles, mistletoe, reindeer, Santa, elf, lights, gingerbread man, snowman.
You get also different kind of abstract and geometric mandalas, some made in vintage style, some modern, some look like a snowflake, etc.
You can use it for different projects: Christmas and winter projects, yoga/relaxation/meditation/spa projects, wood carving, stickers, tattoo, paper ornaments, patterns, printed on pillow covers, t-shirts, mugs, art prints, canvas print, on phone cases, tote bags, wall tapestries, blankets, rugs, beach towels, napkins, plate ornaments, used as background for invitations or greetings cards, for book and CD covers, etc.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra.
Things you can try with mandala designs:
- Scale the mandala so it bigger than the artboard (just hold shift so it keeps proportion) - great for backgrounds, invitations, greeting cards, pillows
- Try to move it so it's visible only half or a part of it - great for invitations, business cards, greeting cards
- Try to put mandala in each corner so you can see a part of it - great for ornaments and decorations
- add a background behind and use a similar color for mandala to get a subtle background effect, again scale and move mandala to get different effects
- try gradients - radial and linear gradients can create some great effects
- try a gradient that starts from the same color like the background and a different color to get that fade effect from background to mandala
- you can color them in Illustrator and Photoshop or other similar programs
- print the line art and add colors using pencils or markers
- use it on wood cutting machines - example using Shapeoko 3 CNC Cutting Machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRDivqllho