Layered 3D Christmas Mandala SVG Cut File
Use these digital files to cut and craft a beautiful 3D Christmas ornament from paper, cardstock and a number of different materials.
The finished product looks great as is or can be framed inside a complementary shadow box to enhance or emphasize the beautiful artwork. As well, by using double-sided foam dots, tabs or tape between each layer, it will add more depth and dimension to the final product.
How it works:
Download the digital file to your computer
Upload the digital file format to your software
Use your cutting machine to cut each layer
Stack the layers in the right order using the guide provided
Use double adhesive foam dots/tabs or tape to leave space between layers and stick them together (this gives it a 3D look).
By using glue only, you will lose the height and 3D look of the mandala. Creating a flat look. Depending on the chosen design, if the top layers are too thin, some crafters might use glue for the top layer and foam dots for the other layers.
7 Layer Design
Christmas Style with design elements (Ex. Christmas tree and various star types)
Can be used with various cutting machines but can be also be printed on different products
Vector and Raster files included
- 8 SVG - (1 SVG with All Layers Stacked in one file and 7 SVG files with individual layers)
- 1 DXF - (All layers are spread out to be able to group elements for each layer and resize them all at once)
- 1 EPS - (Adobe Ilustrator, Inkscape, Other Vector Software)
- 2 JPG - 3600 x 3600p x 300ppi - (One flat design with all layers and another with shadows added)
- 9 PNG HQ - (1 PNG with the all layers merged together (one with shadow added) and 7 individual PNG files with each layers)
- 1 PDF - (Great for printing)
- 1 Guide - (Quick assembly guide providing positions, order of each layer and suggestion for glue placements)
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
SIZE OF THE ARTWORK: 12 X 12 inch
- The cut files are compatible with different cutting machines (Silhouette, Cricut, Scan N Cut as well as other machines.)
- It is best to use the SVG file format because it is compatible with most cutting machines and vector software (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape). You can resize without losing image quality.
- For Basic Silhouette Studio use the DXF file.
- You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements. The design works best when using 12x12” cardstock.
- Try different color cardstock for different results. Experiment with glitter/sparkle cardstock for a more interesting effect. Remember to always check your machine manual to ensure the machine can support the different materials and for the tools needed to cut these materials).
- Design files have been tested on cardstock. However, other materials like plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference your instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
- Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
- Can be printed on different products or used for sublimation.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra.
This product was tested by customers on the following machines:
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Maker
- Silhouette Cameo 3 and 4
If you have purchased my designs and have tested it on another type of machine, please let me know so I can help improve my designs and other crafters.
Most of my customers have tested this design on 12x12, 8x11 and 8x9.2 cardstock. Some machines have the option for intricate cuts, this setting can help test the cuts on a smaller piece of paper.
I would love to see photos of your projects where you used this design.
You can mention pixaroma on different social networks or you can contact me and I would love to see your beautiful creation. :)