Layered 3D Love Mandala SVG Cut File
Silhouette, Cricut, Glowforge Laser Cut Project
Use these digital files to cut and craft a beautiful Love and Hearts Mandala from paper, cardstock, plywood and a number of different materials.
The finished product looks great as is or can be framed inside a complementary shadow box to enhance or emphasize the beautiful artwork. As well, by using double-sided foam dots, tabs or tape between each layer, it will add more depth and dimension to the final product.
How it works:
- Download the digital file to your computer
- Upload the digital file format to your software
- Use your cutting machine to cut each layer
- Stack the layers in the right order using the guide provided and glue them
- 6 Layer Design
- Love Mandala - Great for Valentine's Day and Romantic/Love Projects
- Can be used with various cutting machines but can be also be printed on different products
- Vector and Raster files included
- 2 Versions Included (Round and Square)
- Vector SVG and PDF Files:
a) All Layers in one file (stacked and also spread out)
b) Individual layers
c) Color combinations
- DXF File - All layers are spread out to be able to group elements for each layer and resize them all at once
- EPS File - For Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Other Vector Software
- JPG Files - 3600x3600px
- PNG Files - All layers merged together (3600x3600px) and individual PNG files with each layers
- Quick assembly guide providing order of each layer
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
SIZE OF THE ARTWORK: 12 X 12 inch
- The cut files are compatible with different cutting machines (Glowforge, Silhouette, Cricut, Scan N Cut as well as other machines.)
- It is best to use the SVG file format because it is compatible with most cutting machines and vector software (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape). You can resize without losing image quality.
- For Basic Silhouette Studio use the DXF file.
- You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements.
- Try different color cardstock for different results. Experiment with glitter/sparkle cardstock for a more interesting effect. Remember to always check your machine manual to ensure the machine can support the different materials and for the tools needed to cut these materials).
- Materials like plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference your instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
- Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
- Can be printed on different products or used for sublimation.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra.
This product was tested by customers on the following machines:
- Cricut Maker, Explore Air 2 - Cardstock
- Silhouette Cameo 4, Portrait - Cardstock
- Most of my customers have tested this design on 12x12 cardstock
- If you have purchased my designs and have tested it on another type of machine, please let me know so I can help improve my designs and other crafters.
I would love to see photos of your projects where you used this design.
You can mention pixaroma on different social networks or you can contact me and I would love to see your beautiful creation. :)
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.