Nutcracker Layered SVG Cut File
Glowforge Laser Cut, Silhouette, Cricut Project
Use these digital files to cut and craft a Nutcracker Character Ornament from paper, cardstock, plywood and a number of different materials.
How it works:
- Download the digital file to your computer
- Upload the digital file format to your software
- Use your cutting machine to cut each layer
- Stack the layers in the right order using the guide provided and glue them
- 4 Layer Design
- Nutcracker - Great for Christmas Projects
- Can be used with various cutting machines but can be also be printed on different products
- Vector and Raster files included
- 6 SVG - 2 SVG with All Layers in one file (Stacked and also spread out) and 4 SVG files with individual layers
- 1 DXF - All layers are spread out to be able to group elements for each layer and resize them all at once
- 1 EPS - (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Other Vector Software)
- 1 JPG - 1132x3186px
- 6 PNG HQ - 2 PNG with the all layers merged together (1132x3186px & 2264x6370px) and 4 individual PNG files with each layers
- 2 PDF - Great for printing
- 2 Guides - 1 Quick assembly guide providing positions, order of each layer and 1 Quick Guide with settings for Glowforge users
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
SIZE OF THE ARTWORK: 12 X 12 inch
-The cut files are compatible with different cutting machines (Glowforge, Silhouette, Cricut, Scan N Cut as well as other machines.)
- It is best to use the SVG file format because it is compatible with most cutting machines and vector software (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape). You can resize without losing image quality.
- For Basic Silhouette Studio use the DXF file.
- You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements.
- Try different color cardstock for different results. Experiment with glitter/sparkle cardstock for a more interesting effect. Remember to always check your machine manual to ensure the machine can support the different materials and for the tools needed to cut these materials).
- Design files have been tested on Cardstock and Basswood. However, other materials like plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference your instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
- Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
- Can be printed on different products or used for sublimation.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra.
This product was tested by customers on the following machines
- Cricut Maker with Cardstock (Nutcracked Height 5 inch)
- Glowforge Basic with 3mm thick Basswood using Proofgrade cut and from material was selected Medium Basswood Hardwood (Nutcracker Height 6 inch)
- If you have purchased my designs and have tested it on another type of machine, please let me know so I can help improve my designs and other crafters.
I would love to see photos of your projects where you used this design.
You can mention pixaroma on different social networks or you can contact me and I would love to see your beautiful creation. :)