Vintage Love Card Mockup
A vintage love scene composed of a white paper card (portrait orientation) and a red envelope, with different vintage objects around, heart shape jewelry box, feather pen, royal wax seal and stamp, vintage music sheets, vintage journal, old medallion, ribbon, old travel map.
Bring your ideas to life and showcase your artwork, greeting card design, illustrations, invitations, quotes, messages, patterns, or logos with this exceptional mockup template.
A realistic mockup template can help you outplay the competition and the right mockup can help your clients visualize what the end product will look like with more clarity.
- REALISTIC Presentation based on a real photo
- High Quality 3150 x 2100px at 300ppi (10,5" x 7")
- 1 PSD file + 1 JPG file
- EASY TO USE: with a few clicks you get an awesome presentation for your artwork
- SMART OBJECT Layer - Double Click on the smart object thumbnail (red layer), Drag&Drop your artwork in place, Save and close the smart object document to update the presentation with your artwork
- 3 Shadow Layers - You can activate 3 different shadow layers on top
- Great VALUE for less money
- Present your artwork, message, greeting card, invitation, pattern or logo in a professional way
- Please let me know if you have any questions
Can be used for all kind of projects and presentations: Valentine's Day Presentations, Love and Romantic Projects, Christmas, Birthdays, Greeting Card Presentation, Wedding, Invitations, Stationery, Illustrations, Quotes, Logos, Messages, Photo Showcase, Sublimation Designs, SVG Illustration Presentation, Character Design Showcase, Website and Blog Showcase, Online Shops, Prints, and any other ornaments and elements that can benefit from a realistic presentation.
Great for designers, crafters, bloggers, etc.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra.
- You need Photoshop (minimum version CS4) to open the PSD file and to be able to edit the smart object (but I included the blank JPG for those who don't have Photoshop).
- Because is based on a real photo you can not move around the objects, you can only edit the artwork that is placed on that scene, and activate deactivate the shadow overlay.
- This is a Digital Product. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.